Register For Season 14 NowPosted on May 05, 2012 at 8:25 am |
Game over? Not even close! Register for Season 14 now to secure another fantastic 12 weeks of dodgeball fun!
VDL is proud and excited to invite you and your team back for Fall 2012. Season 14 promises at least 12 weeks of structured league play, skills clinics, fun socials (have you been to/heard of our Legendary Pub Night?), quirky contests, tournaments, and lots more!
Boasting over 170 teams and 1200+ players, we sell out every season – don’t miss out on your chance to be part of a great community and plenty of new friends and good times!
Cost: $500 early bird, plus taxes; $550 regular, plus taxes
Please read our refund policy here: http://vdldodgeball.ca/register/refund-policy
May 5 – May 29: Registration opens for returning teams. Teams can put down deposits of $50 to secure S14 spots and be eligible for Early Bird pricing.
June 1 – 30: Open registration to the public (Early Bird pricing): $500
July 3: Payment deadline for returning teams who have put down a deposit
July 4: Open registration to the public (Regular pricing): $550
July 31: Registration closes.
How to Register:
Registration for Season 14 is now closed.
Questions or comments? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep the game going! You’ve got an extra life yet…in dodgeball, that is!
· Season 14 begins in September 2012 and runs through to December 2012*
· Games take place at Vancouver School Board gyms across Vancouver
· League fees include at least 12 weeks of play, including: 10 weeks of regular season; 1 exhibition week for vets and rookies, and 1 playoff weekend
· Each session lasts 90 minutes (except Wednesday nights which last 120 minutes)**
· Tiered play, based on skill level
· Each team plays 3-4 different teams and 15-16 games per night, depending on division
· Prizes for Best Dressed team, Most Spirited team, Best Cheer and all Tier Champions
· Co-ed teams of 6-12 players; 2 females must be playing on the court at all times
· All players must be 19 years and over (please see League Policies)
*Schedules may be subject to gym closures and will be finalized in August once registration closes.
**Please note, teams on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday Nights can expect to play in both the 7:00pm slot and the 8:30pm slot throughout the season. A team’s game time slot and gym location will vary on any given week depending on their current tier and gym availability. We will make it as fair as possible, but cannot accommodate requests for one specific time slot and location throughout the season.
For teams with deposits: please clear the rest of your balanceby July 3, 2012; unpaid balances after this date will result in forfeiting your team’s deposit and reservation:
In order to qualify for a refund of your team registration fees, team withdrawals must be sent in writing to email@example.com before the final registration deadline date, stating your League Night Division, team name, and reason for your withdrawal. Team fee refunds must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org before July 31, 2012 or teams will be charged a late request penalty fee of $50, in addition to the processing fee. All refunds are subject to a $100 processing fee.